• Visa for Spain
  • Student Visa
Work Visa.

Work Visa

If you are planning to come to Spain to work on your own or you were offered a position or contract in a company settled in our country, then you sould countinue reading to learn how to apply for a work visa and how your future employer can help you as well.

Wealth Visa


By analyzing your profile our immigration attorneys will advise you on the type of visa more suitable for you and its requirements


Wealth Visa

Spain is always on the map for those people who want to retire or move to a country where they can have a high quality of life, enjoying of all the benefits that its people, cities, culture and gastronomy can offer. Continue reading to know how you can reside in Spain without working.



Whether it is a schengen visa, study visa or a retirement visa our lawyers will advise you regarding the process and represent your interest in the application to your new country of choice.


Schengen Visa

Are you planning to visit Spain for a period of 3 months and you are not a EU citizen? Then you should apply for a Schengen visa. Continue reading to learn more about it.



Spain is one of the most sought after countries to live in. Being part of the European Union it allows its residents to travel freely through the Schengen Area, for a maximum of 90 days within a six month period.


Contact us.

  • Meet us.
    C/Calderon de la Barca s/n
    Local 92E Edificio Sorolla
    29660, Nueva Andalucia

    (+34) 951 40 32 08
  • Write us.
  • Follow us.

Recent Comments

"The legal consultation was really useful. Plus they helped me fulfilling my student visa application before going to Madrid. Thanks." – Kelly Mayer

"Thanks for helping me to reside legally in Spain. After residing legally for 3 years in the country, I was afraid that I couldn’t stay with my kids due to my recent divorce." – Jane Nyman

"Nice service, always there to help me with my application despite my poor Spanish." – Samuel Zammit