Urb. Magna Marbella Edificio Romero de Torres, local 92D Nueva Andalucia CP29660, Málaga


Looking a way to work in Spain legally ?

Found out these types of visa that will allow you to  do it, but first you should know that:

Residence Visa to work as an Employee will allow a you to work as an employee in a company located in Spain.

And, in  order to work in Spain, the applicant must hold a valid Spanish Work permit which needs to be applied and obtained in Spain. Afterwards a visa to work and reside in Spain can be issued from the Spanish Consulate in the applicants’ country of residence. The foreign worker must obtain a job offer from an employer in Spain; the spanish employer must file an application for working papers for the applicant at the “Subdelegación de Gobierno” in the province where the applicant is going to work. Once the application is approved, the foreign worker will be granted an temporary residence and work permit issued by the Subdelegación de Gobierno.

The are various types of Work Visa such as:

a) Trusted Corporate Role Salaried Work Visa

The law offers the possibility to apply and obtain a work and residence permit for a trusted corporate position, with the goal of fill high management roles or highly skilled job.( Royal Decree 2392/2004)

b) Salaried Work and Residence Visa by Settlement

The Royal Decree 2392/2004 recognizes the possibility of applying for this permit to non EU nationals who have been residing irregularly in Spain during a certain period of time. They need to provide evidence that they have reside continuous and uninterruptedly in Spain for at least 2 years, and that they have been in an irregular employment relationship for a minimum of 1 year. Or that they have been residing for a minimum of 3 years and they have a work position offer with a duration of at least one year. They also need to prove family ties in Spain ( spouse, children or parents) and show by the means of a certificate issued by the Town Hall that they are fully integrated to the Spanish society.

2. Work Permit for Investor or Self-employed.

This visa allows the applicant to reside in Spain as a self-employed person, or as a worker in a company in which you have invested the required capital.

If you aspire to form a company in Spain and you can invest capital into a business, then our investor visa services are tailored to you.

After going through the procedure your company will emerge, backed by your starting capital, and you will be at the helm of it. Your initial investment funds will be instantly available to start building your actual business. It is of course also possible to back an existing company that may be pretty established already rather than setting up an entirely new one.

Once you have become an investor visa holder, it is quite possible for the other members of your family to achieve a residency status that is dependent on yours but will enable them to live in Spain and be educated there or seek employment. These visas can usually be indefinitely renewed as long as your investment is ongoing.

An application for this type of visa requires you to build a solid case consisting of a detailed business plan, with the initial investment and the expected employment creation outlined. The point you need to get across in this case file is the contribution to Spain that your investment will bring.

We can guide you go through the entire process to get an investment visa, including assisting you in outlining a business plan and get you on the right path to bring these plans to fruition.

All you need to do is contacting us and we will happily assist you!