Urb. Magna Marbella Edificio Romero de Torres, local 92D Nueva Andalucia CP29660, Málaga



His visa entitles the applicant to live in Spain without engaging in any lucrative activity. In order to apply for it, you must prove that you have sufficient financial means to cover your expenses while staying in the country.

There are different ways to prove that you have such income, for example, a trust fund, investments, annuities, sabbaticals or any other document proving that you have kept a high enough average balance in your bank account during at least 12 months. Please note that such documents must show that the aforesaid bank account is registered in your name, whether the account is in Spain or in your homeland.

Keep in mind as well, that a salary is not considered a permanent income, nor is interest received from a bank or mutual fund. Remember, you must prove high permanent or regular income for at least one year prior de application.

Non EU nationals who wish to reside in Spain temporarily, without undertaking any professional activity, might apply for this visa as well.
Applying for this visa requires you to appear before a diplomatic mission or consular office in your country. It is always advisable to be represented in such applications by an immigration attorney, especially if your Spanish level is not advanced, for they will make the process easier for you and will contact the consulate office on your behalf.

Contact our legal staff and they will guide you through the entire application process in order to avoid unnecessary delays.